- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped white onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped seeded jalapeño
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 ripe avocados, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (don’t really need it all)
- Chips, for serving
- Combine onion, lime juice, jalapeño and salt in a medium bowl; let stand 10 minutes. Add avocados; mash to desired consistency. Stir in cilantro.
Serves 6 (about 1/4 cup each)
This was simple but fricken fantastic ! I’ve tried this recipe before with cilantro and it didn’t really do anything to enhance the guacamole so I just skipped on using it this time. If you want a delicious guacamole recipe that’s quick and easy to make, you gotta try this out ! Hell yeah !
Recipe source unknown.
Take care y’all !