- 3 medium potato wedges (1 1/2 pounds) (used russet potatoes)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (used Colavita’s Extra-Virgin Olive Oil)
- 2-3 teaspoons seasoning (used McCormick Grill Mates Chipotle Pepper Marinade)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Take each potato and cut them lengthwise so you get 8 wedges from each potato. Place the potato wedges in a large mixing bowl. Pour oil over potatoes followed by the seasoning, tossing to coat.
- Take a 15-inch x 10-inch baking pan out and line with aluminum foil. Spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray. Place wedges on the lined baking pan.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender and fully cooked, flipping the wedges over once during that time.
These potato wedges are a damn good alternative to frozen french fries ! I know the recipe says 2-3 teaspoons of seasoning but for the variety that we have pictured here, we use a whole package of McCormick Grill Mates Chipotle Pepper Marinade. It’s frickin’ awesome with these potato wedges ! I like having my lips tingle a little bit with each bite. Very tasty ! But you don’t have to use this seasoning, let your imagination run wild with different flavor possibilities ! You can go from subtle flavors to something more bold. You can use individual herbs and spices or other packaged dry seasonings. Hope you enjoy eating these as much as I do !
Recipe source unknown.
I wasn’t paid in any form to promote Colavita or McCormick.
Take care y’all !