- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (used Colavita extra-virgin olive oil)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (used table salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (used freshly ground black pepper)
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the basil, oil, lime juice, sugar, salt and pepper; shake well.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, and cucumber. Drizzle with the dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Nice summer side dish that comes together quickly. Full of fresh flavors and won’t leave you feeling heavy after eating it. We did use a little more salt and pepper than the recipe called for. We didn’t really taste the pepper with the original amount and the extra salt helped bring the flavors out more so.
This recipe came from Taste of Home.
I wasn’t paid in any form to promote Colavita or Taste of Home.
Take care y’all !